Thursday 24 February 2011

3D Modeling

Am now begging to texture my turret, after looking at the refrence image and applying the same style texture to my model which I created in photoshop it didnt really give the realistic effect that I was after. I then decided to do a totally different style texture and make it look more used and rusted as the refrence image itself looked post apocalypit. I used a vast amount of tools in photoshop to give a dirty and rusty effect but mainly focused on using the "selective Color" tool in order to give my texture different tones and more of a realistic look. I think over all the texturing so far is going quite well but I feel that I need to work on making the top and bottom of the turret look more as a whole instead of seperate looking textures.


No comments:

Post a Comment